OpenCraft: Executive Assistant
Headquarters: Berlin, Germany
- Writing, editing and management of materials such as communications, presentations, quotes, reports – including deciding on or recommending content.
- Client and community relations, research and outreach
- Task tracking and follow-ups
- Travel arrangements, calendar management, meeting coordination and note taking
- Invoice management and reconciliation
- Ad hoc duties as assigned
- “Can do” attitude, affinity with learning and ability to sort out any situation
- Strong organizational and task management skills in English
- Strong empathy and expert social skills
- Ability to work both independently, as well as to play a leadership role in building a cohesive team
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Very detail oriented and highly accountable
- Administrative experience
- Proficiency with computers – even geeky tools don’t scare you
- Background in the education or academic sectors
- Fluent in German or French
- Experience with contributing to free software projects, and communicating within a free software community (though not necessarily in technical roles – contributing articles on Wikipedia, or organizing events count, too!)
To apply: To apply, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with:
1) A short explanation of why the role interests you (no formal cover letter, please 🙂 ).
2) Your resume (or a link to an online resume like LinkedIn).
3) An example of your problem-solving capabilities in action – what situation are you the most proud of?
4) A list of community contributions or volunteering you have made, preferably to third-party projects. (Include links.)
Original post https://weworkremotely.com/jobs/2669-executive-assistant