Agile Full Stack Software Engineer at Intelligent Medical Objects, Inc. (Northbrook, IL)
Join our growing Software Engineering department as a full stack developer to help design and create high quality solutions that support 80% of US clinicians.
- Write clean, quality, and testable code that supports rapid delivery via Continuous Integration, Delivery, and automated deployments
- Find creative and innovative approaches to complex problems
- Lead and participate in design and architecture decisions
- Work and learn in a cross-functional agile team
- Be passionate and continue to advance their craft
- Impact and make a difference in the field of medical informatics
Working in IMO Software Engineering
IMO hires creative problem solvers who love technology. At IMO, smart and curious people work together in a friendly and intellectual atmosphere to create a warm and welcoming work environment. From day one, you solution as part of a team (~5 members). Your team possesses the knowledge and ability to own all aspects of the solution – from design, through implementation and testing, to deployment. We mainly focus on web-based service-oriented architecture. We use agile principles and Scrum processes and milestones (Planning, Refinement, Daily Stand-ups, Review and Retrospective) to guide this work.
Our culture supports you to:
- Take initiative by bringing and developing new ideas
- Embrace failure as a crucial step toward success and an opportunity to learn
- Pair program with fellow team members to develop shared patterns and receive/give mentoring in various languages and tools
- Develop personally and professionally with regular training, workshops, conferences, collaborative initiatives, Hackathons, and R&D projects
- Be valued for your new perspective or depth of experience