Java – Software Engineer at JP Morgan Chase (Wilmington, DE)
Within Chase, Consumer Banking provides great products and an outstanding customer experience at over 5,600 branches and 18,700 ATMs in 23 states, as well as online and over the phone.
As a Chase employee, youll be part of a company that makes a real difference every day for our customers, our communities and ourselves. With a focus on customer service, youll put others first, do whats right and create solutions that make lives better. We invite you to build your career on our strong foundation and help shape whats next for you and for us.
As a Java Software Engineer within the Project Management Office (PMO) you will develop, oversee and support the collection, tracking, analysis, interpretations and presentation of both Project and Resourcing data supporting multiple levels of the IT Organization.
- Essential duties include developing/coding meaningful visualizations of data using the Java based Project Dashboard utilizing a Test Driven Development/Unit Testing, Middleware API Design and Development, Agile Feature Driven Development Methodology.
- Ad hoc project metric and resource reporting supporting multiple levels of the IT Organization.
- Supporting & training customers on what data means, how to find / answer questions, how to perform a corrective action to data elements within the report in the source systems.
- 3 5 years Full Stack Java Application Developer
- Expert Level Core Java Knowledge, Strong understanding of fundamental web/internet technologies.
- 2 3 year SQL Expertise. Proficient in transforming data (PIVOT & UNPIVOT features of SQL)
- 5+ years experience in coding, testing and or debugging skills.
- VBA experience
- SharePoint Development
- Experience w/ Tableau, Business Objects, Qlikview Development.
- Good oral and written communication and presentation skills
- Experience in Agile development methodology is preferred
- Must work well either independently or as part of a team with a strong desire to excel