AdButler: AdTech Content Editor/Writer
Headquarters: Victoria, BC, Canada
AdButler has been in the ad serving business for over 14 years helps content creators and advertiser manage their ad inventory.
We are looking for someone to develop AdTech related content for our website and newsletters, including technical writing about how to’s, guides, industry news, and more. You will also edit and revise existing content based on relevant keywords.
- Writing and proof reading articles and other web content
- Finding, developing and recommending new article ideas
- Researching and talking to the team to collect material for articles
- Assuring content is user-friendly and SEO optimized
- Experience working in AdTech and have an understanding of the technology
- Familiarity with Internet marketing, Search Engine Optimization (SEO) or web development is a plus.
- Effective, consistent, personable and reader-friendly writing style. Ability to write engaging online content. Strong English writing skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines and consistently communicate progress to team.
- Concise, clear and confident communication skills.
- Must show initiative and confidence when working independently.
To apply: Part-time position, 15 hours per week.
Send a resume and some writing examples to firstname.lastname@example.org