JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.5 trillion and operations worldwide. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small business, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase & Co. serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Information about JPMorgan Chase & Co. is available at www.jpmorganchase.com.
Chase Consumer & Community Banking (CCB) serves nearly 60 million households and 4 million small businesses with a broad range of financial services, including personal banking, small business banking and lending, mortgages, credit cards, payments, auto finance and investment advice.
Consumer & Community Banking consists of the following lines of business:
Consumer Banking serves customers at 5,200 branches in 23 states, 16,000+ ATMs, online, through mobile and by phone.
Mortgage Banking serves customers primarily through the branches, as well as by telephone and online. Services mortgage loans with combined balances of $845 billion and offers purchase and refinance solutions to first-time and experienced home buyers.
Chase Card Services consists of two businesses: Consumer and Small Business and Commercial Card. The No. 1 credit card issuer in the U.S. based on loans outstanding.
Business Banking provides deposit, credit and cash management services to businesses with annual revenue up to $20 million in 23 Chase footprint states.
Auto Finance provides auto loans indirectly through a national network of automotive dealers and manufacturer clients, as well as directly to consumers through bank branches and chase.com. Chase also provides commercial loans and floorplan financing to auto dealers.
Merchant Services is the global payment processing and merchant acquiring business for JPMorgan Chase & Co. It processed more than $1 trillion in payments in 2016.
As a Chase employee, youll be part of a company that makes a real difference every day for our customers, our communities and us. With a focus on customer service, youll put others first, do whats right and create solutions that make lives better. We invite you to build your career on our strong foundation and help shape whats next for you and for us.
The online and mobile channels for CCB currently support more than 32 million active customers; 9 million customers interact with us daily, making Chase the most visited banking portal in the US. Within Consumer and Community Banking, the Digital IT team is responsible for setting and executing strategies that align with business objectives and drive innovation across Chase Online and Mobile, helping to establish the best Digital banking customer experience in the industry.
Due to the success of CCB, it is undertaking a bold digital transformation agenda, investing in innovative ways to deepen customer engagement and profitability through the use of digital channels. The ambition is to position Chase as the undisputed leader in digital financial services and payments and to enable Chase to deliver the highly personalized, real time experiences that customers increasingly expect.
- As a Software Engineer, drive the Technical team and the Product Owners in an Agile development process.
- Responsible for enacting Scrum values and practices
- Guards and shields the team from distractions and interruptions from external interferences
- Enables close cooperation across all roles and functions
- Has strong understanding of the overall software delivery lifecycle and activities
- Promote and participate in the continuous improvement of structure, processes, tooling to enable the teams to deliver more value.
- Organize and facilitate standups, release and sprint planning, reviews, demos and retrospectives.
- Identify opportunities for process and tool improvements and drive those from concept to implementation.
- Engineer a world-class platform with an eye towards rapid iteration and creative problem solving.
- Ensure quality and completeness of the product through unit, integration, and regression capabilities.
- Adheres to architecture standards, risk management and security policies.
- Contribute and collaborate in creation and consumption of open, standards-based solutions, while working with existing J.P.Morgan technologies and infrastructure.
- 5+ years of experience in information technology
- Web development experience working on Windows or Java platforms
- BS or MS in Computer Science or related field
- Excellent understanding of development concepts and SDLC methodologies.
- Strong customer focus, excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work in a rapidly changing environment.
- Understanding of object orientation and software design patterns
- Experience of testing at the unit, integration and system levels
- Experience with at least one web application server such as Tomcat, .NET or similar
- Understanding in JQuery, NodeJS, AngularJS, extJS, SenchaTouch Framework, Promise, and other frameworks like (FlightJS, requireJS, wireJS , AngularJS)
- Understanding of multithreaded software design.
- Understanding of the AJAX and Spring frameworks.
- Experience with other Agile/Lean practices such as XP or Kanban
- Participation in Test Driven Development or Business Driven Development
- Practice of Continuous Integration or Continuous Delivery