SharePoint Developer at Enlighten Designs (Hamilton, New Zealand)
You’ll work in collaboration with our Delivery teams to develop, configure and deliver high-quality digital platforms based on .NET and Microsoft technologies. Motivated by work that is ground-breaking in its thinking and execution, you will build solutions that enable our clients to continue their success.
It is a varied role that will not only see you building SharePoint solutions, but analysing business systems and processes to understand client needs, contributing to quoting processes for SharePoint projects, creating and writing technical and system specifications and coaching others in the application and use of SharePoint.
You will have the opportunity to learn and master your crafts within a creative and technically advanced team, and have access to ongoing personal and professional development. Here at Enlighten, we are committed to your career advancement, as well as to your work/life balance.
We’re growing rapidly – it’s a fast-paced, ideas kind of place. We need energetic talent who love to code, love the cloud and who want to feel that sweet satisfaction of developing and delivering smart applications that make a difference. We want to serve our clients, their customers and communities with accessible utilities providing comfort, convenience, connectivity and value… and we need top tech talent to make it happen.
We are on the hunt for an outstanding confident communicator with knowledge and approximately 1- 2 years’ experience in SharePoint.
You may also have a mix of the following skills and experience that will allow you to thrive in this role:
- a tertiary qualification in a relevant field (e.g. Computer Science)
- technical savvy across a variety of systems and software (e.g. Windows Server, Microsoft SQL Server, Active Directory, SharePoint 2013, SharePoint 2016, Office 365, SharePoint Designer, Microsoft Office, Visual Studio)
- an ability to successfully deliver work within agreed commercial timeframes
- strong analytical, conceptual and problem solving abilities
- experience working in agile and traditional development environments
- demonstrated ability to work on multiple projects at one time and context shift seamlessly
To apply for this opportunity, please email your Cover Letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Here at Enlighten we don’t have a practice of working to fixed closing dates, and will start considering applications as they are received. This means we encourage you to apply early and include detail in your cover letter about why this role, and Enlighten, are the perfect fit for you.