Credit Card Compare: Software Engineer
Headquarters: Port Macquarie, Australia
- You have 3 – 5 years experience as a software engineer.
- Building microservices using Django, Tornado, or similar Python framework (essential).
- Building user interfaces with React (essential).
- Manipulating large MySQL and / or PostgreSQL datasets.
- Using Mercurial for version control and deploying code using Fabric.
- Familiar with AWS services (EC2, S3, CloudFront, RDS).
- Analyse data (Excel, CSV, MySQL, PostgreSQL), find and fix the root cause of inconsistencies, and unravel data patterns that could help designing apps and features.
- Develop new microservices, features, use cases, and tests using Python, Django, PostgreSQL, and MySQL.
- Fix bugs and / or add new frontend features using React and other frontend related technologies.
- Monitor cron jobs —and develop tools to do so—to ensure data is regularly updated on schedule.
- Raise and fix bugs.
- Not easily intimidated by a challenge.
- Reliable and diligent.
- Willing to learn new technologies.
- Relentlessly high standards.
- Excellent time management.
- Open to change and challenges.
To apply: Please send resume and cover letter to email@example.com
Original post https://weworkremotely.com/jobs/6026-software-engineer