Python Web Developer (SO – 2537) at Stout Systems Development, Inc. (Dearborn, MI)
We are searching for a full stack Python Web developer to join a growing team and company.
We are partnering with a leading direct mail printing company on a variety of proprietary application development projects. In this role, you will do primarily back-end development (Web services, cloud environment). But you must be willing to and capable of doing full-stack development. This is a small development team, and everyone must be a generalist who is willing to do whatever is necessary to get the job done.
This opportunity is not open to telecommuters.
$42.50/hour to $50.00/hour
As an employee of Stout Systems, you will be eligible for health, vision, dental, life and long term disability benefits. There is a possibility that this role will lead to direct hire employment upon completion of six months’ successful contract work.
- Mid-level to senior-level skillset and experience level so that you can hit the ground running
- Strong Python skill for back-end work and Web services
- Experience with RESTful API design
- Experience working in any cloud environment with associated infrastructure and tools
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes or GKE
- Experience with Linux servers
BENEFICIAL BUT NOT REQUIRED
- Experience with PostgreSQL
- Experience with backbone.js
- SQL Server
- Java experience
- Experience with Windows servers