DevOps Engineer – Azure/Docker/Terraform at Clay Solutions (Amsterdam, Netherlands)
Clay is looking for a passionate and experienced DevOps engineer that elevates our cloud infrastructure. As a DevOps engineer at Clay you enable developers to deploy new features by programming (automated) tools to help you do their work. You focus on redundancy and scalability. You implement infrastructure as code, moving our architecture towards a microservices based architecture hosted in a containerized way. By this you ensure the developers at Clay to work highly productive.
With our multidisciplinary team, Clay develops all components in-house. Being aware of the development team’s priorities, you provide and support them with state of the art tools to get releases to production in an Agile, efficient and timely fashion. You get the opportunity to use the latest tools such as Docker, Terraform and Ansible. You contribute to innovation and continuous improvement in the way of working in the development team. Joining Clay means creating the best access control solution which allows users from all over the world to unlock their doors, whenever and wherever they are.
Our ideal candidate is a professional with a pro-active approach towards gaining knowledge and a self-improvement attitude. Does all of the above make your heart beat faster? That’s good, because we need you!
- Maturing our (Azure) infrastructure
- Help Clay moving towards microservices hosted in a containerized way
- Ensure continuous deployment
Skills and expertise
- Experience with and understanding of cloud hosting, preferably with Azure
- Experience with containers (Docker)
- Strong knowledge in the area of Continuous Integration/Delivery with tools such as Jenkins, Ansible, Bitbucket
- Knowledge of agile development methodologies & tools (Scrum, Kanban, Jira)
- An office in the center of Amsterdam, near Central Station
- An exciting spot in our team, talented colleagues from all over the world
- Ongoing motivation to become the best you can be
- A work hard, play hard environment (we like our Friday afternoon drinks -not mandatory- , play some pool or foosball and enjoy the company of our colleagues in an informal setting)
- Great office atmosphere with foosball and pool tables, awesome coffee, herbal teas, cookies and fresh fruit
- Flexible work hours & competitive vacation policy
- Housing support for expats, help getting your visa and adjust to the Dutch culture
- Clay is a recognised sponsor (IND procedure)
- Working at Clay means becoming a “Brick”, and that means joining an international team of professionals who take initiative, own responsibility and share expertise
- We expect everyone in our team to bring: Pride in, and vision for your profession Innovative perspectives and ideas
- A drive to learn and apply insights from previous experience
- Individuality and eagerness to learn from, and work with others