Cloud Architect/IoT Consultant at Genesis10 (Maplewood, MN)
Genesis10 is currently seeking a Cloud Solutions Architect to work in St. Paul, MN on a long-term IoT project supporting our Global Innovation Industry client.
- Minimum of 10 years combined experience in database design, development and/or commercialization
- 5+ years of experience with multiple key RDBMS platforms and related tools such as SQL Server or Oracle and Cloud-based platforms such as Microsoft Azure (primary) and Amazon AWS.
- Desired experience with Big Data/NoSQL database technologies
- Minimum of 1 year experience in developing applications using Agile/Scrum
- Strong communication skills – presentation, facilitation, written and verbal communications
- Strong problem identification and problem solving skills
- Must have the ability to structure deliverables to maximize reuse where applicable
- Ability to participate in the development of project plans including estimates for the entire life cycle of the project
- System performance analysis and capacity planning
- Strong time management skills; ability to work through issues and prioritize multiple time demands.
- Self-motivated and self-directed, with strong hands-on work ethics, can-do attitude, and excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to operate effectively in larger, highly cross-functional team
- Demonstrated ability to “think outside the box”
- Experience working independently in a consultative manner to develop database solutions
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in a science or engineering discipline from an accredited university