Software Engineer – (Remote) at LoadSpring Solutions, Inc (Carlsbad, CA) (allows remote)
At LoadSpring we are as proud of our people as we are of our cloud products! We build teams to create, manage, sell, deliver and support the most innovative Project Management Cloud solution to hit the market. Our culture is focused on challenge, progression, and continuous feedbackÃ¢Â€Â¦ and our people love it!
WHO YOU ARE:
Driven, persistent, and determined
Strive to achieve results
Crave to learn and advance every day
Excited by fast paced and high energy environments
Innovative and relish in initiating change
Thrive in competitive situations
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
This position can be remote or located in our Carlsbad, CA office.
- Contribute to the design and development of the LoadSpring Cloud Platform our mobile products, LoadSpringMobile and other Project Management enabling technologies used by the world’s largest companies.
- Facilitation of and updates to requirements documents relating to new and existing systems
- Make recommendations around the scope of present and future product lines by reviewing product specifications and requirements; appraising new product ideas and translating business requirements into technical designs
- Development of new products and functionality in web-based, mobile and client/server environments
WHAT YOU PRESENT:
- 2 – 7 years of software development experience with a background in .NET and MVC development
- 2 – 4 years of experience with C#
- Competitive package with health, dental, life, and company- paid vision
- 401k with a generous company match
- Health Savings Account with employer contributions
- Quarterly bonus potential and yearly increases (based on performance)
- Flex vacation time to maximize Work-Life balance
- Culture Spring- extra vacation time and expense reimbursement for qualified foreign travel
- Excellence Club- destination company trip attended by the top company performers (not just sales!)
LoadSpring Solutions Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
U.S. Citizenship or Lawful Permanent Residence status may be required for certain positions. For positions requiring U.S. Citizenship or Lawful Permanent Resident status, verification of such status will be required upon accepting employment.