Front-End Developer (Vue)
Sulvo, the 4-year-old American adtech/fintech platform is looking for an exceptional Front-End Developer to join its Product & Innovation team.
– Familiarity with Meteor.js
– Ability to translate visual designs and interaction designs to front-end code
– 100% Self-starter mentality
– Willingness to put in the work and be part of an elite team.
– Any additional knowledge of Interaction Design is a plus (but not a requirement)
Your position would be to continuously design, build, and improve Sulvo’s user-facing web-based platform. You will be working directly with the product innovation team that consists of experienced product managers, designers and full-stack developers with strong programming skills.
The ideal candidate is:
– Flexible and a true self-starter, doesn’t take anything for granted and a boss is not needed to get the job done while being precise and getting the work done right.
– Has a proven track-record of delivering high-quality work and showing a high level of responsibility for all tasks.
– Capable of providing references of past co-workers.
Please email your resume to careers(at)sulvo.com using the “Robinhood Front-End” subject line.
Please include your resume/portfolio, salary expectations, and why you believe you and Sulvo are the right fit.
ABOUT The Company and the Product
“Sulvo helps you to build the online economy through fintech and adtech innovation.”
Sulvo.com / SurgePrice.com:
If you know Uber then you likely know what Surge Pricing is. Sulvo brought the Surge Pricing concept into the online advertising market where content publishers are just like the drivers of Uber cars. On the street, Uber handles the price increases when demand changes in the car-hailing market of a certain location. Online, Sulvo does this for each website that implements the Sulvo’s patent-pending technology. Sulvo helps publishers to prevent avoidable revenue loss by getting the fair-market value for their impressions.
To all outsourcing teams and recruitment agencies: Sulvo does not accept agency resumes or outsourcing team applications. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias. Sulvo is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.