Unity3D Developer at CUE Audio (Denver, CO) (allows remote)
CUE uses high-frequency, inaudible audio signals to transmit data via any sound-based media, allowing for completely customizable second screen experiences and offline/network-free data transfer.
We are looking for an experienced and highly motivated developer to create crowd-sourced, arcade-style games powered by our ultrasonic communications protocol.
- Portfolio of good-looking, functioning games on iOS and Android
- Familiarity with Unity3D game design or equivalent.
- Expertise with integrating Unity3D games into native iOS and Android apps.
Qualifications That Would Be a Plus
- Familiarity with Java.
- Familiarity with Android.
- Familiarity with Swift and/or Obj-C.
- Familiarity with iOS.