Senior Cloud Architect at Trapeze Group (Mississauga, ON, Canada) (allows remote)
The Senior Cloud Architect will design cloud architecture solutions that deliver our product solutions to our client as a seamless technology experience, produce verified reference architectures, and drive collaborative execution among individual product and support teams around a common technical vision.
What You Will Do
- Design of client Cloud environments with a focus on Azure and AWS and demonstrate Technical Cloud Architectural knowledge, playing a vital role in the design of production, staging, QA and development Cloud Infrastructures
- Provide leadership in infrastructure migration methodologies and techniques to “lift and shift” to Azure or AWS within in large regulated enterprise environments.
- Nurture cloud computing expertise internally and externally and drive “Cloud First Thinking” within the product team
- Function as the key technical contact point for Cloud Architecture and Strategy
- Develop and document technical designs for the integration and implementation of new software releases and products
- Create detailed reference architectures for the integration of new systems architecture into existing infrastructure
- Analyze existing solutions to ensure they offer adequate security and effective meeting the needs of clients.
- Work with Product Management to solve market problems and technology challenges
- Bachelors of Computer Science or a related technical discipline
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Professional
- MCSE – Cloud Platform and Infrastructure
The Expertise You Bring
- Azure or AWS based Cloud Architecture and migration skills and experience.
- Strong understanding across Cloud and infrastructure components (server, storage, network, data, and applications) to deliver end to end Cloud Infrastructure architectures and designs.
- Knowledge of further Cloud technologies (RDS, VDI, VMware, Docker)
- 4+ years’ experience as an IT Infrastructure Architect or Specialist, with focus on cloud computing, storage, database and networking.
- 7+ years’ experience with MS Server Operating Systems
- 4+ years’ experience with MS SQL, IIS and .NET
- Understanding and ability to articulate the technical merits and value of Cloud computing
- Practical experience designing, integrating and managing complex infrastructure solutions
An ability to travel to the USA as required