Developer HTML5 / Angular JS (w/m) at Alpiq AG (Olten, Switzerland)
We are looking for its ONE Trading Landscape (OTL) Team in Olten for an highly motivated and experienced person used to work in international, multi-cultural environments.
You will be part of our Team in Olten. The goal of the OTL project is to have a common and integrated Energy Trading and Risk Management System (ETRM), which simplifies and harmonises the Deal Flow Management (DFM) processes and enables us to streamline the ETRM landscape. Your tasks will include:
- Development of OTL application layer
- Working to integrate tools into OTL from actual Digital & Commerce landscape
- Close cooperation with team in Prague to improve OTL and other developed applications
- Cooperation with external development
You have a strong background and successful track record comprised of:
- A university degree in Computer Science an minimum 3 years of relevant working experience is a prerequisite
- Previous experience on projects in financial institutions is a plus
- Strong expertise and knowledge of HTML5
- Strong expertise and knowledge of Java Script Framework Angular (V1 and V2)
- Strong expertise and knowledge of .NET development
- First practical experience in architecture of IT landscapes (multiple systems)
- First expertise of windows server operations
- Fluency in English and German
- High analytical and learning skills, result orientation and true team player
We offer attractive employment conditions in a diverse, international and dynamic environment. Interested? Please send us your application only through our online tool. Third parties, i.e. job agencies, applications will not be considered.
About Alpiq AG
Alpiq is a leading Swiss electricity and energy services provider with a European focus. The company is active in power production, as well as energy trading and sales. Alpiq offers its clients extensive, efficient energy services for buildings and plants, transport technology, as well as power and industrial plant engineering.