Java Developer – building web platforms using Adobe and open source technologies at Cognifide Polska (Pozna, Poland)
As our team-mate you will:
- Work in agile oriented teams from a few to a dozen or so people on projects from 3 to 12 months long,
- Design and build systems that are not being impacted by traffic of scale comparable to the one during Brexit or US president election,
- Use your experience to shape project at its every phase,
- Besides the daily project work, satisfy your hunger for self-development by taking part in ambitious initiatives that combine business and technology (Cognifide Labs, Github, R&D),
- Share your expertise, learn new abilities and shape leadership skills together with other experts,
- Work in an international team using English on a daily basis.
Currently in our projects we deal with:
- Adobe Experience Manager based platforms written in Java that use open source technologies such as: Apache Felix, Apache OAK, Apache Sling,
- Content personalisation using Adobe Target and Adobe/Google Analytics,
- Mobile applications that utilize Cordova, PhoneGap, AngularJS and Ionic,
- Micro-services based on RXJava, Vert.x and Consul,
- Automation using Vagrant and Chef,
- Search engines based on Lucene (Solr, Elasticsearch, Jackrabbit Oak Search).
In return for your engagement we offer you:
- Taking part in technical decisions in our projects,
- Budget for training and conferences in Poland and Europe,
- Social budget (e.g. holidays, nursery and kindergarten fundings),
- Possibility to travel and work with our customers in different places around the world,
- Benefit package,
- Working in comfortable office with social space (ping-pong, table football, darts),
- Relocation package for people from outside the Greater Poland.