Senior Database Engineer at Stardog Union (Arlington, VA) (allows remote)
Stardog is the world’s leading Knowledge Graph platform for the Enterprise. Turn data into knowledge faster and easier. Stardog lets you query, search, and analyze enterprise data, wherever it is, using scalable, cutting-edge Knowledge Graph technology.
We’re looking for a talented database engineer to join our team to help us build and grow the Stardog Knowledge Graph.
- Work as a member of the team building our next-generation backend storage system
- Help extend query optimization to better leverage the backend
- Implement new features based on new capabilities being added to the storage system
- 5+ years programming experience, C++ preferred, Java is a plus
- Strong computer science fundamentals, with advanced knowledge of data structures, algorithms and software design
- Knowledge of database fundamentals, joins, scans, planning, etc.
- Previous experience with RocksDb is a major plus
- Ability to work in a distributed team mainly communicating over email, chat, and phone
- Experience with graph technologies or databases is a plus