SocialSignIn is a young and vibrant Birmingham based tech company. Founded 5 years ago, SocialSignIn has now grown into the UK’s leading social media management tool used by leading brands such as; Virgin Trains, Mercedes Retail Group and Manchester Council. We are a team of highly diverse, awesome individuals looking for a frontend developer to join our family and help build our product.
Our frontend stack is an angular 4 / angularjs hybrid webapp written with all the best practises in mind. We also have a cordova mobile app created using the ionic framework. We use all the latest tools and technologies to build our product such as npm, typescript, webpack, karma / mocha / chai, less and bootstrap.
What we’d like from you:
- 2+ years experience with a modern component based frontend framework such as angular, react or vue (it’s not a problem if you don’t know angular, we’ll teach you!)
- Must be able to write modern HTML / CSS (we love flexbox!) to create pixel perfect layouts from designs
- The ability to write easily testable code with good test coverage for every feature and bug
- Able to use git effectively to manage source code
- A strong knowledge of REST and the ability to weigh in on backend API designs
- Excellent communication skills to be able to liaise with other members of the team