Senior DevOps (Microservices) Engineer at TopDevz (Sacramento, CA) (allows remote)
We are looking for an experienced, senior, DevOps engineer who is excited to work on one of our many client projects. The successful candidate will have extensive experience in developing and deploying micro-services and architecting continuous integration/testing/deployment pipelines. This is a remote position (US / Canada only).
Skills & Requirements
The following skills are required:
- Very experienced (8+ Years) in software development and engineering
- Very experienced (5+ Years) in Continuous Integration and Deployment
- Very experienced (5+ Years) in gRPC
- Very experienced (5+ Years) in Java
- Very experienced (5+ Years) in Python
- Advanced Experienced with micro-service architectures, highly async architectures, and the tools to support them.
- Experience deploying to public clouds (AWS, Azure)
- Experience developing “Cloud Native” applications
- Experience with ETL and BI (Business Intelligence) applications
- Knowledge of a typical development lifecycle (development to deployment) using typical industry tools, e.g. Atlassian JIRA and BitBucket
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Significant attention to detail when writing code, including good commenting and code documentation skills