Emsisoft: Sales Representative – Antivirus/Anti-Malware
- Establish a strong reseller network in English speaking countries.
- Work with resellers and provide them with necessary support to motivate their sales.
- Grow sales from English speaking markets.
- Deliver monthly reports, analyses and sales targets.
- Experience in software sales, preferably with resellers and/or managed service providers (MSP).
- Ready to meet targets.
- Fluent in English.
- Must be a self-starter and comfortable working in a fast-paced innovative environment.
- High energy level and ability to work independently.
- High levels of collaboration and teamwork.
- Positive attitude and willing to go the extra mile without being asked.
What we offer
- Safe, long-term employment (40 hours/week) as an independent contractor.
- Semi-flexible work hours providing the short daily meetings are covered.
- Completely location independent role, assuming you have access to a reasonably fast and stable Internet connection.
- Opportunity to work in an interesting field as part of a growing multicultural company.
- Fixed hour-based salary and target-based bonuses.
To apply: Think you’d be a good fit for the role? We’d love to hear from you. Send us your C.V. and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll be in touch.