Senior Support Engineer – TeamCity @ JetBrains
TeamCity is a continuous integration and continuous delivery server used by thousands of development teams throughout the world. TeamCity integrates with all major development frameworks, version control systems, issue trackers, IDEs, and cloud services, providing teams with an exceptional experience from a well-built intelligent tool.
Our product team is distributed across several locations: Munich (Germany), Prague (Czech Republic), Saint-Petersburg and Moscow (Russia). At the same time, we have a lot of customers in the United States. To better handle the needs of these customers, we are looking for a US based senior support engineer with great communication skills, a passion for helping users, and the ability to solve their problems, while most of the time working remotely from the main team. The ability to collect, systemize, and provide user feedback back to the development team is a huge plus.
Please find examples of our support cases at teamcity-support.jetbrains.com/hc/en-us/community/topics
As a part of the team you will:
- provide technical support for TeamCity via the support system and phone;
- be the first to handle problems coming from US customers when other parts of the team are not available;
- reproduce customers’ issues and provide feedback on the product to the development team;
- contribute to the product development based on the customers’ common problems and needs.
Please apply if you have:
- 5 or more years of experience in technical support;
- technical background and at least some programming experience in Java or .NET;
- understanding of the software development process and continuous integration practice in particular;
- system administration experience;
- fluent spoken and written English;
- the ability and drive to “get things done”;
- a thirst for learning and mastering new technologies.
In this position, it is possible to work remotely or from JetBrains office in Boston.