Piggy, LLC: Content Strategist
Headquarters: United States
Content Strategist Job Description:
We are looking for a content strategist who should be based in the US and highly creative in the way they tackle content and marketing challenges. There should be demonstrated expertise in defining content strategies across video, social media, blog, and other relevant media forms.
You will work with both the Content and Strategy teams, and partner with all internal teams to see the content process from ideation to publication for both organic and paid content.
This person will…
- Ensure that our product/brand positioning and language are accurate and consistent across all mediums.
- Be able to draft video scripts and ensure compliance with key core messaging and themes.
- Prioritize content creation around topics that will bring digital shares or organic eyeballs to the website.
- Create content with the right value propositions, messaging and positioning for different target audiences.
- Provide insights and recommendations to improve the content to conversion funnel.
- Implement methods for measurement to track progress and success of content writers and articles.
Other characteristics we’re looking for:
- Deep expertise in the online coupon and savings space.
- Ability to be a thought leader within the company.
- Independent and able to work towards deadlines with minimal supervision.
- Ability to produce high quality, thought provoking deliverables and insights.
- Ability to communicate digitally with a high level of precision (no spelling errors) to reflect the brand persona in a timely manner with the ultimate goal of fostering brand loyalty and grow affinity.
- Attention to detail.
- Comfortable with presenting your ideas and experienced handling critical feedback from internal leadership teams.
- Critical & big picture thinker
Education & Experience
- A bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising, journalism, or communications. With relevant work experience, areas of study like psychology, sociology, etc. are great!
- A background in digital marketing.
- 5+ years of concepting and writing long form content for a digital publisher (think Moz Blog, Hubspot, AdAge, Digiday, etc)
- 5+ years of analyzing SEO trends and executing content.