Software Engineer at RootsRated Media (Atlanta, GA) (allows remote)
At RootsRated Media, we believe in the power of stories, and we believe that when storytelling is both artful and scientific, businesses establish deeper relationships with their customers. Our vision is to be the content marketing platform marketers use to power customer experiences. As a Software Engineer on our team, you’ll join a small and talented product and engineering team dedicated to building tools that empower marketers to grow their businesses in the outdoor and travel industries and beyond.
This might be a great opportunity for you if you:
- Know Rails like the back of your hand
- Like to be challenged to work across the tech stack
- Hold strong technical opinions, but are willing to compromise with the team
- Are happy and effective working and communicating in a geographically distributed team
- Design and build systems to be observable, resilient, and scalable
- Have experience building SaaS products
- Give helpful feedback to make your peers better, and use your peers’ feedback to improve
- Get things done
The tools we use include:
You probably don’t know all of these. You should be strong in a few, and interested in learning more about the rest of them.