OSS-Azure/Cloud Integrator at Hays plc (Montreal, QC, Canada)
Hays is looking for an OSS-Azure/Cloud Integrator for one of our client, a leader in the aerospace industry, for a 6-Months contract in Montreal.
- The consultant will report to the BSS/OSS domain manager
- The purpose of the mission is to implement and integrate infrastructure and services monitoring solutions that are hosted in Azure, the client Cloud and the client Data centers
- Produce the functional and design specification for new monitoring and information systems in line with internal documentation standards;
- Provide technical support to internal and external users;
- Prepare and support the installation and the deployment of new releases.
- Minimum of 10 years of Operations Support Systems Integration
- Good experience and knowledge of Azure’s overall monitoring solution (Application Insights, Log Analytics, Azure Monitor, Alerts, Service Heath, Network Watcher, Azure Event Hub)
- Good experience in Cloud Based services Management / Monitoring
- Telecom experience including knowledge of OSS and Service management (ideally, OpenView, NewRelic)
- Perfect English – French recommended
- Good communication & presentation skills