Safeguarding Monitor: Ruby on Rails Developer (UK/Remote)
Headquarters: Leeds, United Kingdom
We are a fast-growing, well-funded startup company working on a platform to help schools keep children safe. We’re looking for a Ruby on Rails developer to work alongside our Managing Director to develop our platform. You’ll join the directors as the first member of the development team, so this is a great role for someone who wants to grow alongside a company.
The successful candidate will…
- Have some experience with Ruby on Rails and MySQL.
- Be happy to work remotely, communicating through Slack and video calls with project management through Trello and Github.
- Have experience with jQuery and SASS in a Rails app.
- Be comfortable writing tests using RSpec.
- Have strong written and spoken English communication.
- Competitive salary dependent on experience.
- Work remotely! You’ll need to overlap at least a few hours with GMT, and work in the UK (or somewhere in Europe).
- Flexible working times, as long as your weekly hours get done.
- On-the-job training and a budget to explore any areas of your work you want to learn more about.
- 28 days’ holiday per year.
To apply: Send a cover email and CV or LinkedIn profile to firstname.lastname@example.org.