Cloud Support Engineer at BETSOL (Denver, CO)
Cloud Support Engineer
BETSOL is a fast-growing Denver based IT Company. BETSOL is looking for a Cloud Support Engineer. This is a hands-on position requiring solid technical skills, as well as excellent interpersonal and communication skills. You are expected to have and maintain a high level of technical competence over a wide range of technologies. You will be expected to learn new products and technologies quickly and constantly.
Position is in Broomfield, Colorado
Key Role & Responsibilities:
- Manage BETSOL’s Cloud infrastructure across multiple cloud platforms
- Provide support for BETSOL’s Zmanda Product line enterprise customers, including backup, disaster recovery, information security, and virtualization.
- Deploy, configure, tune, and troubleshoot Office 365, Active Directory, and other applications.
- Integrate BETSOL’s cloud infrastructure applications and enable a single sign-on experience for end users
- Provide support via Phone, Email, and Web-based remote access tools
- Document and report progress using BETSOL’s tracking tools
- Escalates necessary cases to the right level within the defined LOB (Line of Business)
- Focus to achieve 100% customer satisfaction and fully responsible to delight customers with satisfactory service levels
Skills and Experience:
- Experience in IT systems engineering, with a focus on migrations, deployments, configuration, backup, disaster recovery, and information security.
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong technical experience in:
- Active Directory
- Office 365
- Cloud infrastructure management of AWS and Google cloud
- Data networking and IP protocols
Bachelor’s Degree. Degree in computer science is a plus.
Full-time. No Visa sponsorship is available for this role.
Information Technology and Services
Software and Product Engineering