Conferize: Senior Frontend Developer
Headquarters: Copenhagen, Denmark
- Excellent English communication skills.
- Have a team mentality. We help each other thrive in order to help our customers make great events.
- High degree of motivation and engagement.
- Collaborative, upfront, positive attitude.
- Effective, responsible and self-driven team players.
- Pragmatic but with a high attention to detail.
- You see and understand the mechanisms and hidden details which make a digital product unique.
- You’ve been part of a product driven organisation and have hands-on UX and design experience developing professional digital products.
- You are located in Copenhagen, or within maximum 1 hour timezone difference.
- All positions are full time (37 hours pr. week).
- You must have high speed Internet and a quality video camera (720p+) and a good microphone for Google Hangouts.
- You must be able to travel to Copenhagen, Denmark (at our expense) team building get-togethers.
- You must be online throughout your work day, especially during core business hours 10 am to 3 pm CET, using Slack for communication with the distributed team.
- At least 1 year of AngularJS, React or similar experience.
- Proficient understanding of CSS.
- Understand and able to implement smooth browser based animations at 60FPS.
- You care about writing semantic well formed code and paying attention to standards and good practices.
- You live and breathe the web. It’s close to your heart, at your fingertips.
- Proficient understanding of Git.
- You’re a Mac person.
- Experience with Ruby on Rails or similar frameworks.
- Experience with MongoDB and/or PostgreSQL.
- To be part of an adventure. With a great team of highly motivated and engaged individuals, who are also great team players. We are on an exciting journey towards something big.
- Opportunity to work with the latest technologies on the next iteration of Conferize being rebuilt from the ground up which you’ll be heavily involved in. We’re building a cutting edge product and user experience.
- Real participation and team work. You are not getting a list of stuff to do; you are part of the process of both deciding and doing. Your opinion is valued.
- Competitive salary/equity.
- Option to work remotely, or joining us in our awesome workspace in Copenhagen, in the heart of the city’s thriving startup scene.
- Flexible vacation policy – take time off as you need it.
To apply: Reach out to Damian Nicholson email@example.com with: your application, a few words about yourself and why you find the position interesting, up-to-date C.V. as a PDF or your LinkedIn profile and a link to your GitHub or other similar site if you have code to show. You can also attach a tgz with code samples. We do not hire anyone who can’t show code.
Any questions? Just ask.