Full-Stack Developer (C#, SQL Server, AngularJS, Angular) at William Blair (Chicago, IL)
**Consultant Hourly Rate of $80-$100/hour**
**Position is based in Chicago**
The Investment Management IT team supports our internally developed application that is the center of our investment process and workflow. It is very advanced for an internally developed system as far as investment management goes, and we are looking to build on that solid foundation as well as move into new and exciting areas.
Job Summary and Responsibilities
- Actively engage in and contribute to front-end and back-end development & support activities.
- Contribute to architecture & technical design of our UI, services and data platforms in our core technology stack of AngularJS, C#/Web API and SQL Server.
- Help to incorporate new front-end framework into our technology stack.
- Interact with business partners, stakeholders, project managers and senior management to understand requirements & business processes to facilitate the development of innovative and efficient systems to meet complex, changing needs.
- Collaborate with teammates on helping define & incorporate best practices, standards & paradigms and improving operational aspects of the system.
- Produce clean, maintainable code artifacts and work well within a team of developers.
- Expertise with core C#/.NET, Web API and REST-based services.
- Expertise in OO architecture and design patterns.
- Experience with CSS and SASS or LESS.
- Experience with SQL Server & database design.
- Experience building and supporting ETL processes.
- Some experience with Angular framework.
- Experience building large scale, multi-platform, responsive, web applications.
- Experience with Agile Scrum.
- Strong application development background with experience designing & building enterprise-grade web applications.
- Excellent communication & collaborative skills – must be able to work as part of a team and collaborate effectively with your peers.
- Experience with Highcharts preferred.
- Experience with Tableau and Tableau Server preferred.
- Experience with Microsoft Azure Cloud Computing platform preferred.
- Some exposure to MongoDB preferred.
- Financial industry experience, particularly in asset management, preferred.