Sulvo, the 4-year-old American adtech/fintech platform is looking for an exceptional Developer to join its Product & Innovation team.
– Familiarity with Meteor.js
– Ability to translate visual designs and interaction designs to front-end code
– 100% Self-starter mentality
– Willingness to put in the work and be part of an elite team.
Your position would be to continuously build, and improve Sulvo’s user-facing web-based platform. You will be working directly with the product innovation team that consists of experienced product managers, designers and full-stack developers with outstanding programming skills.
The ideal candidate is:
– Flexible and a true self-starter, doesn’t take anything for granted and a boss is not needed to get the job done while being precise and getting the work done right.
– Has a proven track-record of delivering high-quality work and showing a high level of responsibility for all tasks.
– Capable of providing references of past co-workers.
Please email your resume to careers(at)sulvo.com using the “Robinhood” subject line.
Please include your resume/portfolio, salary expectations, and why you believe you and Sulvo are the right fit.
ABOUT The Company and the Product
“Sulvo helps you to build the online economy through fintech and adtech innovation.”
At Sulvo we build adtech and fintech solutions to help our partners in running their media businesses more efficiently.
Requirements regarding physical location and Time Zone:
For applicants from Central or South America, this is a full-time remote position offer.
DO NOT APPLY IF:
You are a digital nomad. (traveling while working is highly discouraged)
You are living outside of the Americas (for remote positions we cannot hire outside of Central or Latin America at the moment)
To all outsourcing teams and recruitment agencies: Sulvo does not accept agency resumes or outsourcing team applications. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias. Sulvo is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.