ReCharge: Partner Marketing Manager
Headquarters: Santa Monica, CA
- Establish and maintain automated flows to scale partners to meet the needs of our growing merchant base
- Work closely with product and marketing to generate content for engagement and education
- Develop partner engagement metrics and provide regular reporting
- Collaborate with partners to identify co-marketing opportunities, build content and execute distribution
- Work with our design and product team to continually improve our partner-facing portal
- Advocate for partners’ needs and goals internally
- 4+ years in an external facing role in partnerships, sales or account management at a B2B technology company. Strong plus: eCommerce agency or payments experience.
- Great relationship building and networking skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills – ability to effectively engage with stakeholders both internally and externally.
- Proven ability to thrive in environments where processes are not already in place and there is uncertainty or ambiguity to be addressed.
- Ability to use qualitative feedback and analytical data to identify areas of opportunity or within a relationship or ecosystem.
- You’re self-driven, great at running with ideas and executing them independently
- You’re resourceful: you figure out what needs to be done, and you find ways to make it happen
- You have a passion for problem solving. Nothing gets you more excited than a tricky problem or a new challenge
- You work with a sense of urgency and get things done
- You believe in what we’re doing and you’re excited to help us grow
- Apple equipment
- A competitive salary
- Flexible hours and vacation time
- Autonomy to do your thing
- Support from your manager and coworkers
- Yearly team retreats
- The best GIFs ever
To apply: Excited? Apply now. Help us build an amazing product – and a company culture to match.