NodeJS Developer at AlphaPoint (Charlotte, NC)
- Write custom smart contracts using Typescript or Solidity.
- Design and develop new UI modules for our blockchain applications, customer facing websites, and customer administrative interfaces.
- Recommend system solutions by comparing advantages and disadvantages of various new technologies.
- Update job knowledge by researching new technologies and software products; experimenting with new tools and technologies.
- Experience with Solidity a plus.
- HTML5/CSS3 experience.
- Experience with Websockets and streaming data.
- Passionate about rapid development and working with a fast paced team.
- UX or Visual Design capabilities a plus but not a requirement.
- Knowledge of Bitcoin, Blockchain, or Cryptocurrencies a plus.
- Ability to work rapidly changing and evolving technologies.
- Working knowledge of payment systems and financial trading systems.
- Object-oriented design.
- Secure coding practices.
The Company reserves the right to modify the duties and responsibilities associated with this position at any time, at its discretion.
AlphaPoint is a financial technology company helping make illiquid assets liquid. It provides institutions enterprise grade blockchain technology enabling customers to digitize assets, launch markets, and manage assets. AlphaPoint is led by a seasoned team with over 400 years in capital markets and FinTech, with offices in New York City, Philadelphia, and San Francisco. For more information, please visit www.alphapoint.com.