Headquarters: Pittsford, NY, United States
- Deliver high-quality code while meeting and exceeding client expectations.
- Maintain, refactor and add to an existing code base.
- Lead a team to tackle new projects when needed.
- Conduct code review and pairing.
- Communicate clearly and often about the project to us.
- Keep expectations clear with the client.
- When working with more junior developers, support them and help them grow with clear, candid and respectful feedback.
- To assess the quality of code you deliver, please submit a link to your GitHub or a similar page where we can see your personal projects. We will be looking for clean, well-structured code, as well as automated tests.
- This position would most likely last for at least 6 months and would require a commitment to provide 40 hours a week.
- A high English level is a must since we value strong communication skills and conduct all our work using this language.
- This position is not open to agencies or consulting firms.
To apply: If interested, please apply through our site confirming your availability for full-time work. This position is not open to agencies.
For Ecuadorian citizens, please apply through our portal for any full-time employee positions that may be available.
If we think you might be a good fit, a technical interview will follow.
If you are not available to work now, but would like to be considered for further work, please apply making sure that you include a note about this and we can reach out on a later time when we are looking for more people. Otherwise, feel free to reach out to us when you are available!