Technical Support Engineer, Remote Contract at PhishLabs () (allows remote)
PhishLabs, the leading provider of cybercrime protection and intelligence services, headquartered in Charleston, SC, is seeking an experienced Technical Support Engineer Consultant to join our exceptional team dedicated to fighting back against attacks that exploit people.
Why PhishLabs? Online threats continue to grow and change. Effectively countering those threats requires continuous improvement, innovation, and creativity. PhishLabs offers an opportunity for skilled engineers to channel their creativity and innovation toward countering these threats in an environment of respect and collaboration. Engineering for PhishLabs presents an opportunity to challenge yourself technically while benefiting the online ecosystem. With a team of world class security experts, a strong base of top-tier clients and the increasing sophistication and proliferation of cyber crime, PhishLabs is very positioned to continue its rapid growth.
You will be a critical consultant to our Client Success and Engineering teams. This opportunity can be onsite in Charleston, SC or completely remote and is an open ended contract.
How you will impact PhishLabs and our clients:
- Assist clients with whitelisting so phishing simulation emails can be seamlessly delivered through various mail filtering tools, including Mimecast, Proofpoint, and others
- Assist clients install PhishLabs software, Microsoft add-ins, in complex mixed client environments
- Work with third-parties to ensure PhishLabs mail servers and domains used for simulations are not black-listed
- Assist in creating client-facing technical documentation
- Assist clients in trouble shooting when issues arise with phishing program tools and deliverables
- Manage in the creation and communication of release notes
- Assist in quality assurance and testing efforts
What you NEED to succeed:
- Microsoft Certified Engineer (MCSE and/or MCSA)
- Google Chrome Extensions
- Chrome Marketplace
- Experience using Web debugging tools: Fiddler, HTTP Watch, Chrome Developer Tools etc.
- Plugin expert / ability to debug MSI files
- Active Directory / Azure
- Exchange / Office365
- System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM) / Intune
- Windows Server