Backend engineer: AWS + node.js at F-Secure (Pozna, Poland)
Software engineer wanted! to work with one of our key corporate security products!
If you love learning new technologies, AWS, diving into new frameworks and assignments, you are a fast learner, F-Secure Rapid Detection Service in Poznan wants to work with you! RDS is a managed detection and response service against targeted cyber attacks. More info available at: https://www.f-secure.com/en/web/business_global/rapid-detection-service
Our teams have fluent and flexible ways of working, they self-organize and lead their own work to fulfill their goals. You are expected to do the same. However whenever you need help, second opinion or a consultancy, seniors, experts, hackers are always available for you.
This position offers a great opportunity to work mostly with nodeJS.
You will work:
- on various internal projects with different technologies
- using decent dev hardware setup
- full time in our office in Poznan (+remote possible part of the time)
- with IT security experts and experienced IT engineers
- in colorful, bright, positive office
This is regular – senior – lead position, based on experience.
- At least 1,5 year commercial experience node.js
- Experience working with AWS environment, serverless.
- AWS: Lambda, DynamoDB, S3, CloudFormation, IAM, ECS
- English B2+
Nice to know:
- docker, docker-compose